We have over 50 years of experience in electroforming high-precision and prototype designs. Our capabilities include -
- Advanced Finite Element Analysis (FEA) modeling with COMSOL Multiphysics
- Copper: Bright & High Conductivity and High Strength & Feature Leveling
- Nickel, Electroless Nickel, Silver, Gold, and Nickel Cobalt
- Thicknesses of < 0.001 inches to 0.500+ inches
- Development capabilities for jobs requiring unique substrates and features
- Tensile testing for measure tensile properties of electrodeposited metals
What are the benefits of electroforming?
Electroforming is an additive process, allowing for precise control over how thick or thin the part will be. Unlike standard machining, it provides a seamless finish, free of markings from seams or welds, and eliminates the need for screws for assembly
- making the part more durable. Electroforming also allows for the application of an anti-corrosive coating, furthering the durability of the part.